Google+ allows you to upload and add your customers into your Google+ circles (around 3000 at a time). You can even segment these according to your customer types and interests into different Google circles. This allows you to send regular communications and keep your message consistent throughout your marketing to your customers.
How do I add my customer database into Google+?
Export your customer database into .csv files.
– 3,000 contacts at a time
– File size must not exceed 128KB
– Use the headers:
|First Name||Last Name||Email Address|
Then follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Google+ account (or set one up if you have not already)
2. Click ‘Circles’ and ‘Find People’
3. Use the drop down menu ‘All suggestions’
4. Select ‘Upload address book’ and import your contacts as a .csv
5. Drag contacts into the circle you want to put them in (or create a new one)
Note: You need an email address to add a contact on Google+.
What if I don’t have email addresses for all of my customers?
This is where Emailmovers can help. We can bring your customer database in-house and transform it into a powerful tool that will allow you to communicate in a number of ways with your customers including Google+.
Email Appending works in the following steps:
1. Submit your customer database with postal addresses
2. We match your database against our master database
3. When an exact match is found an email address is added to your database
4. Newly added email addresses are verified through email
5. Your existing database is returned with fresh email addresses
Once you have a database that contains email addresses you can begin to venture into new channels and opportunities such as email marketing and Social Networking (Google+).
If you are interested in this service or would like to discuss your needs with one of our email marketing consultants