What makes Emailmovers different?
Digital In-house tools
Take a look at what makes Emailmovers different, with our in-house tools below. These will show you how Emailmovers opt-in and verify email data and how you can count online using the fastest B2B email count engine in the business.
1. Emailmovers recognised by Approved Index
Emailmovers Official Sponsor/preferred sponsor for Approved Index
Emailmovers have been carefully selected by a panel at Approved Index as the Email Lists Business Experts. This meant that they have recognised Emailmovers as the best company in our category. Take a look at the link above to an Approved Index article, Email Marketing – A buyer’s guide – which has been written in partnership.
Take a look at the Emailmovers website for an overview of the products and services we offer, as well as who we work with.
Where our data is sourced – our online business directory
We source all our business email data from our online business directory 5mins. Take a look at the quality of our online business directory.
When a business registers online at 5mins
- Businesses opt-in to receive email marketing messages
- Details completed – including email address, job role, SIC, employee band etc
- Targeted & relevant email marketing based on information provided
- Profile kept up-to-date – ensures a higher listing online
- Businesses keep data cleansed and verified
- Tele-verified to ensure data is of high quality
All the data that is collected through 5mins.co.uk and weeklyvoucher.co.uk is available at Countrunner for running email data counts.
Countrunner gives you:
- Instant access to our in-house business and consumer email databases
- Registration is free
- The fastest in the business
- Define your searches and drill down on selected criteria
Target businesses by; Job Role, Industry, Business Type, Geography, Turnover, +more
Target Consumers by; Geography, Gender, Income, Age, Marital Status, Employment +more