Next month Emailmovers are holding the first series of seminars aimed at helping you to get the most out of your email marketing. With a seminar on Email Data, Email Copywriting, Email Design and Email Delivery, we are covering all areas of email marketing.
Tickets are only £95 to each so reserve yours today to ensure a place on the workshop that interests you. Tickets are free to members of our Email Masterclass Program.
Email Data Seminar
Tuesday 2nd July 2013: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Seminar one in the program.
During this 3 hour seminar learn how to profile your existing customer data to identify the demographic profile of your target audience, how a demographic profile can help increase the results of your campaign and reduce your costs.
Find out how list brokers work out costs and the models available within the market such as Cost Per Thousand, Cost per Click, Cost Per Lead and even Cost Per Acquisition.
Discover what processes you need to follow to ensure the data you collect online meets all legislative requirements and how these processes might be changing over the next 12 months.
In short, this seminar provides you with all of the information you require to get your campaign to first base and then some.
Email Copy Writing Seminar
Tuesday 9th July 2013: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Seminar two in the program.
Your writing skills maybe legendary but do you know what it takes to get your point across using just the subject line? Understand how to write killer email copy to promote your product or service, where to place valuable information within your email copy and how to make the right elements STAND OUT, without shouting…
Email Design Seminar
Tuesday 23rd July 2013: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Seminar three in the program.
During this 3 hour seminar learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to cutting through clutter and creating the impact you need.
Did you know that 20% of all emails are now opened on a mobile device? Learn from our experts what applications you can use to test your emails across a variety of different platforms to see exactly what your customer will see, regardless of operating platform or email client.
Did you know that 80% of all email marketing campaigns end up in the junk folder? Discover how to test your email for a spam rating and see exactly what changes you need to make to get your email delivered.
Double barrelled – learn about from fields and subject lines.
Register for this seminar to learn about all of the above points and much, much more..
Email Delivery Seminar
Tuesday 30th July 2013: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Find out all you need to know about email delivery, how it works, how to manage unsubscribes and bounces, how to evaluate different email service providers and why it might be crucial to you, your campaign and your business that you can follow up the campaign with a hard copy direct mail shot or telephone call.
(in association with Emailmovers Ltd, Tuesday 19th March 2013, £249 +VAT, 2 pm – 5pm, The Adam Street Club, Central London)
At this workshop, top U.K. copywriter Nick Wrathall will reveal:
- How to write sales emails to cut through clutter, attract new customers and reactivate existing clients whenever you need them (for a fraction of your usual advertising budget)
- The powerful ways to create an emotional connection with your prospects and customers
- Proven, profitable email marketing strategies to save you time, money and effort, and much more…
10 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend This Workshop
During your half-day workshop, Nick Wrathall will show you:
- The guaranteed ways to break through a cluttered marketplace and grab the right kind of attention. With dozens of email marketing messages bombarding your clients every day, it’s essential you know how to grab their attention. Nick will show you how to do that.
- How to write emails for different types of readers, so they respond the way you want. A common mistake amongst email marketers is a ‘one size fits all’ approach. In this section you’ll discover how to pinpoint the beliefs, feelings and desires of the people you’re writing to, and how to transform this knowledge into long-term profits.
- Your very own A-Z of email subject lines. It’s the first thing your readers see, and the only way you have to convince them to open your email. During the workshop, Nick will give you a selection of ‘must-open’ email subject lines, with proven ways to craft your own – and get your email opened.
- How to create powerful, persuasive headlines to draw readers into your email. Once your prospects open your email, you’ve got seconds to persuade them to keep going – if you don’t you lose the sale. So check out this section and see how to write attention-grabbing headlines to keep people reading – and buying.
- Getting it right: The all-important first paragraph of your email. Email openings set the tone for the rest of the message. It’s vital you get this right, and after years of successful experience doing just that, I’ll show you exactly what to do and how to craft openings which work.
- The middle section of your email ‘sandwich’ – how to do it right and capture the ‘voice’ of your target market. They’ve read the subject line, opened your email, and loved your headline and first paragraph. Now you need to keep them reading until the call to action. Something Nick will show you how to do…
- Crafting irresistible offers your customers will respond to and buy from. People talk about headlines and yes they’re important. But creating a bullet-proof offer is the single most part of the email, the one which sets you apart from your competitors. You get full disclosure here…
- How to overcome customer objections quickly and easily. It’s only natural your prospects and clients will have questions about your email offers. Nick will show you the six most common ‘deal-busters, and how to turn ‘no’s’ and ‘maybe’s’ into ‘yes’s’.
- The Call To Action (asking for the order) – Now you’re getting to the ‘business end’ of the email. But what’s the best way to close the sale? It depends… Nick will show you what’s best for your particular campaign, and how to craft compelling offers on demand.
- The exact words to use in every email you ever write. Using the right words to sell your products and services is the make or break skill in email marketing. That’s precisely what I’ve been doing since 1999, and I’ll show you the right words for your emails, plus the ones to avoid.
Here’s What Else You’ll Receive When You Attend…
As well as plenty of networking opportunities with your fellow attendees, you can also take part in a live email Hotseat session, where Nick will critique your sales emails.
If Nick thinks your email won’t work, he’ll let you know. So be prepared for plenty of constructive criticism, as well as praise, support and encouragement when you’re getting things right.
And even if you don’t wish to take part, you’ll still discover plenty of email copywriting secrets you can use and profit from in your own business.
Throughout the workshop, you’ll also have the opportunity to speak privately to Nick, one-to-one, and ask him whatever you want to know. So make a note of your questions during the day, and look for him during the various breaks. He’ll be happy to help you.
What’s The Investment For The Workshop?
Your investment to attend the workshop is a one-off £249+VAT. This includes coffee and refreshments.
A small investment when you consider the potential profits you can earn, based on what Nick will show you. An investment with the potential to pay for itself many times over, perhaps from just one email sales message.
There Is One ‘Catch’…
There are limited places available and they will go fast. So please make sure you register today, as you’re reading this, otherwise you will miss out.
Here’s How To Reserve Your Place AtThe Email Marketing Workshop
Simply click on the button below to reserve your place at the Workshop.
Don’t just take our word for it
Here are comments from some of Nick Wrathall’s clients.
‘…always generous with his own creative ideas, enthusiastic, always hits his deadlines – even at short notice… his copy consistently breaks the targets we set. He provides a very safe pair of copywriting hands…’
“Peak Performance and Sports Injury Bulletin are specialist information publications focusing on the areas of sports performance and sports injury. Our business model is based around email marketing and we have used number of freelance copywriters over the years. Nick Wrathall started working for me in 2011 and has written a number of soluses for both titles. I’ve tested many copywriters over my 18 years in the newsletter subscription business and have been particularly impressed by Nick’s work. After some early briefs it was clear that he “got it” – he understood what makes my list tick and what makes them click on the Buy Now button. From the first brief Nick is always generous with his own creative ideas, enthusiastic, always hits his deadlines – even at short notice – and is very receptive to critical appraisal. All good assets but the proof is in the pudding and the reason I look forward to working with Nick in 2012 is because his copy consistently breaks the targets we set. He provides a very safe pair of copywriting hands. Nick’s last project for me was a five day e-marketing promotion which brought in a net profit of $33,192.A very nice way to end the year!”
Jonathan Pye, Publisher, Electric Word plc www.electricwordplc.com
‘…Nick has written hundreds of winning sales letters, many of which I’ve profited from myself…’
“Whenever one of my mentoring course students is looking for a copywriter I always send them to Nick Wrathall. It’s not a difficult decision. Nick has written hundreds of winning sales letters, many of which I’ve profited from myself. Nick is the only UK copywriter of his standard who you can phone up and hire. None of the others (and you can count them on the fingers of one hand) write for third parties. Quite frankly, I don’t know why he does it. I think he just enjoys the job so much. If Nick isn’t available, don’t go for second best. Just wait until he is.”
John Harrison www.streetwisepublications.co.uk
‘…He has produced control-busting mailings for us and our clients across a wide range of products and services…’
“I first met Nick at the La Manga UK Masters Seminar in October 2003, and was immediately impressed with both his professional knowledge and enthusiasm for copywriting. I particularly remember the ‘plastic bag’ letter he sent me! He has produced control-busting mailings for us and our clients across a wide range of products and services. What’s more he produces quality work which always turns up on time, and he really cares about what he does.”
Mike Chantry, Managing Director, Hilite Ltd www.hilitedms.co.uk
‘…During one full year…an average response of over 2.30%, making some 13,400 orders.’
“Let me take this opportunity to say that my clients are pleased to get good results with their programmes made with the [sales] copy you wrote for them. During one full year, one mailing programme pulled an average response of over 2.30%, making some 13,400 orders.”
Jean-Marie Levéel, Partage 21, France (A subdivision of Cosmo Enterprises, New York, USA)