Have you tried the new features on Countrunner? Drive distance allows you to select a starting location and enter the distance in miles to see how many email addresses we hold that match your selected search options.
1. If you haven’t already please Register or Log in to Countrunner at online.countrunner.com
2. Once deciding on whether you are targeting B2B or B2C data you are taken to the geographic options. The first option is to target by Drive Distance so you can immediately start to make your selections.
3. Using the “Specify Start Location” drop down menu; select your start location by postcode district.
4. Next enter a drive distance you are looking to target in miles and click “Find”.
5. Watch the system run a count on our entire email database using the selections you have made.
6. Using the Business section, make any other selections that are relevant to your criteria or select “Run Count” if your selection is complete.
Run your own counts on Countrunner
Register for free on Countrunner today and start running your email data counts on our database. Use Countrunner to select your target from:
Business (B2B) email data
Consumer (B2C) email data
If you have any questions regarding Countrunner please do not hesitate to call our team on 0845 226 7181. Our fully trained consultants will be able to guide you through the system and advise you on your selections.
Whether you are already registered on Countrunner or not you will be pleased to know that Emailmovers have released an all new version of their ‘Data Counting Engine’ with a new interface and many new features.
You now have access to:
- Run email data counts on our B2B and/or B2C data under the same login
- Drive Distance – This feature allows you to run a count based on a distance (in miles) from a selected location
- Run counts to target certain hard to find lists: E-Commerce, Sage, FTSE or LSE companies
Along with an improved look and feel, you can now run more targeted counts with options to ‘save count’, ‘request a quote’ or even purchase the data online!
Use Countrunner right now!
Don’t worry! If you are already registered on the old version of Countrunner we’ve already set you up with a new account using your original email address and password. If you have forgotten your password and would like to reset it, follow this link
Click on the button below to login to our new site or register for a new account.
For more information about Countrunner you can speak to one of our consultants today on 0845 226 7181 or request a call-back at firstname.lastname@example.org.