You might not have heard of Emailmovers, we are the best kept secret in our industry. We were established 2004 and are now the leading company nationally in providing full service email marketing.
We are based in Scarborough, yet work with some amazing national and global brands such as Microsoft, Virgin Media, John Lewis, IBM, Nike, Jaguar and Game.
We employ 25 people and are planning to keep growing as we continue to push boundaries in the products and services we develop and offer.
An exciting opportunity for employment has become available at Emailmovers for an Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team.
Emailmovers is one of the UKs foremost email marketing companies and has been at the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry since 2003.
Our client portfolio speaks for itself and includes global brands Nike, Microsoft, BT, Game, Nickelodeon, Links Of London, John Lewis, BMW, William Hill and many more.
The successful applicant will be hard working, reliable, focused, well organised and pro-active with a positive and professional outlook.
They will be used to working with computers and the internet and have excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
The primary objective of this role is to increase online sales of marketing services.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wishes to join an organisation which provides excellent training and support and superb opportunities for advancement. Full training will be given on the company’s systems and procedures.
You can be sure you will benefit from both personal and professional growth if you are successful in your application with Emailmovers.
Summary of Role
– Create and update online products on multiple websites
– Generate and update website content and improve user experience
– Build and find new ways to drive traffic and sales
– Schedule and send email marketing campaigns
– Respond electronically and on the telephone to customer queries and complaints
– Input customer data into CRM, record and report sales
– Monitor overall performance and development
– You may also be required to assist the Sales Team
– Understanding of Microsoft Office especially Excel & Word
– Excellent communication and copy-writing skills
– Good analytical skills & understanding
– Attention to detail and the ability to manage own workload
– An interest in Marketing
Desirable but not essential as full training will be given
– Experience using WordPress and other web based platforms
– Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics & Google Adwords
– Knowledge of Microsoft Access
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
To apply for this position please send your CV to Sarah Davison at email@example.com. Closing date 17th July 2017